Hey there, I’m Tom Dyer.
Most days you can find me in Menorca, Spain.
I am mostly known for personal training/coaching either online or in person here on the island.
People often refer to me as someone who takes pride in what they do and getting lasting results is important to me. I love serving the world by helping people improve their health and self image.
The things I am most passionate about in life are my Nutritionist wife Jess, my family, adventuring outdoors, hiking, snorkelling and travelling the world.
I work with people who are time poor who deserve results. Every one of us is different, so treating everyone as a unique individual helps get sustainable results. I train people online through Skype & Zoom calls which works really well as long as there is space in your home to do so: minimal kit is required!
I coach people in all areas of health and fitness, the most important (in my eyes) being the creation of lasting change. There are so many 'fad diets' that can work short-term, but if the underlying habits are not rewired, weight gain happens soon after the diet/programme stops.
Online coaching starts with 12 week plans where some great and lasting change can be achieved.
As a writer, I’ve been honoured to be invited to contribute to various magazines and journals over the years including Men's Health magazine and Men's Fitness magazine. I have been featured as a model in many fitness publications too, but the one I am most proud of is an advert for a lean protein product taken from a photo shoot I did on my 40th birthday a few years ago. It was a personal goal of mine to get in great shape and health, and the photo was a reflection of that success.
I also speak at International conferences, specialising in habit change and other fitness related subjects. To date, I have spoken in the UK, USA, France & Holland.
When I’m not busy working, you can catch me travelling. My wife and I travel to the US every year & we always look to get a trip in to a National Park. I highly recommend Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches and Canyonlands Parks if you get the chance to visit them. We're looking to go to Yellowstone next after being inspired by the Yellowstone documentary on Netflix which was INCREDIBLE!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me...
1. I lived in Paris, France in the late 90's working as a Personal Trainer by day and a party promotor by night (an interesting mix). The best party by far was the evening when France won the World Cup in 1998 and the French team went to Les Bains in Paris (the Top club back in those days). Jack Nicholson, Bono, Jonny Depp, Vanessa Paradis and many others were there, all so happy! No pretences, just fun and celebrations.
2. I worked on a bungee jump site in Rhodes, Greece for a summer season in my early twenties. That job had it's ups and downs ;-)
3. I have a sweet tooth and Snickers are my go-to treat. I love them.
4. I was born in Norfolk, England so my favourite team is Norwich City FC.
5. I was once (and only once) a catwalk model for Vivienne Westwood in Milan. Chris Eubank was also a model that day, great guy!